Last week of April

Didn’t get home till after 11 last night. It was a good night, Tim picked me up and stayed for a bit before we left. Yes I was somewhat intoxicated.

I slept in till 9am and Tasha came down to dress me and make my breakfast.

Kathy coming over tomorrow.

I woke at 6.30am and tried to ring Tasha but the bathroom phone wouldn’t connect with her phone and had to ring from mobile.

Kathy came over around lunch time and gave me a shower and ironed Tim’s shirts.

I have a lot of pain in my left knee.

Woke at 5.25 thought I would lay there till 6am but no I was up at 5.45am. Tasha arrived 10 mins later.

Tim took car to have the dent in the boot repaired cost to us $800 which is the excess. The quote to fix it was $2500.

Sandy rang to tell me how the meeting with the Dept of Housing went.

His mother was there trying to take over the house but was told no not going to happen. Which is good I do not want her living there. So she cracked the shits and stormed out.

Dawson had to fill in some forms to be relocated and to nominate people to speak on his behave. He picked his Dad & Leigh or Aunty Sandy, not his mother.

It could take up to six months but also could be as soon as a month.

So now next week we will start packing stuff up, that will be a big job.

Sandy said the DoH Rep said we could just leave the large items and they would dispose of it.

However, Tasha said 2 different friends were also told that but one got a bill and the other had $250 added their account and was told to pay extra rent to pay it off. They tried to appeal and failed.

I woke at 5.25 again and got up around 6am as usual.

At around 8am the power went out and then I remembered about the power being out all day, I was rung and told about it a couple of weeks back.

The power come on at 2pm

Awake at 5.35 up not long afterwards and Tasha was here shortly afterwards.

Dave, Leigh & Dawson came and picked up the trailer.

Managed to write a few letters still have a lot to answer.

Another early start being awake at 5.25am, I got up at 5.45 and rang Tasha.

I have a lot of pain in my left knee. Had Tim apply Deep Heat which helped a tad.

By 2pm I was so tired I put my feet up laid my recliner right back and closed my eyes for and chilled for an hour.

Had another restless night waking often for a few minutes before going back to sleep.

I am shaking a bloody lot.

Kathy came over and gave me a shower and offered me a chest of drawers for my bedroom.

Tim went to Officeworks and bought me a new desk chair, it is a lot better,more comfortable.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s