My week

Up at 6.30 feeling sick in the gut, made my own breakfast but had trouble eating it.

Kathy came and showered me.

Sandy said Michelle, Alan, Landon & Skyler caught the train up or down one or the other to see Mum.

Woke at 4.30 to pee without issue and managed 2 more hours of sleep before getting up.

Tim is back at work today

Been a cool day.

I am still coughing to I sound like I am going to throw up but of course I don’t.

So not allowed to see mum, who is still hanging in there.

Up at 6 again, did wake at 3.30 to pee and managed to go back to sleep without problem.

A much colder morning, I am in long pants.

At 9.45 Sandra rang to let me know Mum passed away.

April is a bitch of a month.

Slept straight through the night and woke at 6am. Tasha told me that last night Tim rang Sandra about Mum’s house and he felt like he was being spoken down too and felt disrespected. This pissed off Natasha so much she wrote and I sent a text to Sandy saying how we feel.

Had the meeting at the funeral home Mum will be buried on the 21st at Belmont.

Sandra made no comment about the text when I saw her.

Had a sleep in waking at 7am after sleeping through the night. It is suppose to be warm but not as yet.

Sandra picked me up at 9 something, and took me to Mum’s place to find clothes for her to be buried in.

All went good till Tasha arrived to get me and Dave had a go at her about posting Mum’s death on Facebook and not removing it till his daughter was told.

Tasha has as thing about step parents & children, often saying that they are not related and mean nothing to each other. Which is so wrong in my opinion.

Tasha is super pissed with me as I didn’t interfere because I love them both and didn’t want to be involved.

A new day, this morning I had to see the neurologist, he said my MRI was normal and he will refer me to a movement disorder doc in Sydney. Felt like it was a pointless appointment.

Daemon told me I am one of the best aunties that made me feel good.

Today has felt like a short day again been like that all week.

Woke at 6.30 after another good night.

We all went to Mum’s to meet the celebrant and talk about her service. I felt more included this time.

Sandy came over to get paperwork I printed concerning the headstone. She filled it in and I scanned it and emailed it to Sandy who sent it on to the council.

I forgot to do the shopping, will sort it out tomorrow.

Woke at 6.30 again a cold morning with some rain.

Kathy turned up is a mood so no shower this morning, she said she would be back this arvo

Kathy arrive around 2pm and gave me a shower, along with Tasha she changed my sheets.

A cold day

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s